Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Musings


Lines for Her.....

 

I know you are there in my heart,

I hope that I have a place in your heart too...

Sometimes when it rains in the evenings....

I wish I was with you.

Holding your hands and looking into your eyes.....

 

Listening to the waves crashing on to the rocks,

Admiring the silvery moonlight,

Glistening on the white sands.

I wish I was with you.

So many dreams so many desires.

 

I fear all of them will come crashing down.

Dearest both of us know-

What runs in our hearts?

I don't need to say it,

Neither do you.

 

All I know is that,"I love you."

And that you love me.

Maybe circumstances shall cause us to drift us apart.

Lead separate lives.

But promise me!

I will be someone special in your heart-

As you were, are, and will remain in mine.

 

Dearest-

You are stuck, nailed, and pasted to my heart.

 

© R. Mahesh 2008.


 

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.