Saturday, May 03, 2008

Time is moving quick and fast, sixteen days to D-Day, the prelims for the Civil Services are scheduled to be held on May 18. The exam is divided into two sections, the first half is from 9:30 to 11:30 then a three hour break and the second half from 2:30 to 4:30. I just want the exam to get over, so that I can start reading all the novels that are piling up thick and fast and the various DVDs that I bought over the last two months.

Akka and Adu are coming to Chennai on May 20. May 31, we are leaving to Kerala for a host of rituals. God willing leave should be sanctioned and I should be able to visit some more temples. I will be back by June 9, and then perhaps the other plans should materialise and I will lots more time in hand.

By the way IPL is interesting and Chennai Superkings lost their first match at Chepauk to the Delhi Daredevils.

Bye folks have a great weekend.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.