Friday, April 15, 2016

On Rejection

It hurts deeply,
Your words,
Have stung me,
To an extent,
That I shall never,
Ever be able to look at anyone,
Straight in the eyes again.

A gentle 'No' could have sufficed,
I would never have bothered you again.
You launched a powerful barrage of words,
And all I did was listen,
No amount of apologies from me,
Will ever suffice, but was it a crime,
To have asked?

Have I ever hurt you?
You called me a stalker and a creep,
Went on and on,
I bear everything with silence.
Because your anger is deep-rooted.
Perhaps someday once the anger subsides,
You will choose to forgive me.

As always, good luck to you!
And I promise,
Never ever will I,
Speak or write to you again,
I have received enough,
Pain to last a long, long time!
Thank you!

2 comments:

pawan said...

If you are looking for a Bulk SMS Service Provider, Interact Solutions is your ideal destination. We are one of the top Bulk SMS Agency.

Best Online Business India said...

The following are the most common types of Online Business in India

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.