Sunday, December 09, 2007

The Wandering Soul

Life completes another circle as yet another year comes to a close. I am leaving for Kerala tonight. Hope to visit a lot of temples and do some serious introspection on how life has shaped out. Like Frank in-"The Postman Always Rings Twice," the spirit of the wanderer in me continues to search for another place. Life goes on as a journey with the destination being unknown. In the process of transiting to complete this journey, one undergoes many experiences, meets a multitude of people, faces and overcomes hurdles, makes and breaks promises, laughs and cries, makes compromises, all for that one goal to find one's destination and reach there.

I do not know if I will ever find my destination–let alone reach it; but one thing I am sure of-I shall never give up on my quest. One dream that everyone has is to find that one true love and settle in life. Perhaps I will never find that one true love, perhaps I might encounter that special person in the next hour or two; who knows!

Life is an endless list of possibilities and opportunities, all it takes for the culmination of our dreams is a combination of the following-Faith in ourselves and our dreams, hard work and perseverance, and as usual a bit of Lady Luck.

Let us see what happens....

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.