Saturday, June 06, 2009

The Last Day

The last day at work was spent in the usual order. Saying good-byes! Wishing luck and all that emotional nonsense!

Memories:
Sethu Sir-Truly one of the great inspiring men that I have met in my life-time. Thanks for the books that you gave me and for the blessings.

Honestly the best manager I ever worked with - Vicky. Always cool and calm composed and steady and a great human being.
Deepak-Funny, honest, frank and sometimes too damn philosophical for even me to interpret what he means!

Robin-Great all-rounder and always ready to crack a joke.

And everyone else who made my stay at the firm memorable.

Now I await the settlement amount!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.