Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am Back!

A hectic week of exams!

As usual the Maths-based paper was a gamble!

The remaining papers were also tough with an unpredictable pattern of essay-type questions.

God help me!

India have been licked by Australia, Sri Lanka and West Indies.

Our campaign in the West Indies has come to a bitter disappointing end.

Loads of movies to watch, bunch of books to read and well bride-hunting on in full swing, while the heart still pines for the lost chance.

The future does have a chance for some interesting surprises, while I am planning a couple of things!

All in good time.

Folks wish me luck:)

2 comments:

Karen Xavier said...

Was wondering where you were... good that the exams are over. I miss all that cramming before the exams, I used to like it. Have fun with all the movies and books... relax, and let the bride hunting (and the heart pining) take its own course.

mahesh said...

:)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.