Thursday, March 29, 2007

So one more day is coming to an end, one more day on this planet, in this life, in this city. Got some bad news today. I was not selected in the Bank Entrance Exam that I had written in January, I had pinned some hopes on it. Well whats done is done, the past cannot be changed and no point in spoiling the present by worrying about the past and the future.

I might perhaps shift to another house, bring my mother and father and stay together, as mother keeps worrying unnecessarily. Let me see by God's grace I should get a decent house, finalise a deal and move in to the new house by May 10.

Hope everything goes smooth.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.