Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Musings

 

Lines


When you were far away from me, I knew that I held a place in her heart.

Today when you are close to me, I am no longer sure if I have a place in your heart.


 


This restless life, continues in its monotony,


Ambling to work


Returning home,


Finishing the daily chores,


Returning back to work the next day.


 


Is this all that is there to life.


No time to love.


No time to enjoy life.


Chase a butterfly,


Or smell a fragrant rose.


 


This endless pursuit of perfection,


In work, in earning money-]


For a better tomorrow, continues…..

Will there ever be a time-

When you will be mine?

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.