Saturday, July 04, 2009

A New Friend




Well after four years of company in which you provided me joy, good news, sorrow and fun. I decided to move on. But do not worry you will still be with me.

Well folks I got a new mobile phone. The Samsung Star. It looks awesome and is loaded with features. A huge screen and only three buttons at the bottom. The phone is a total-touch enabled one and has a host of widgets. A 3.2 megapixel camera with lots of photo-composing features. Dedicated music player and FM radio. The phone is black in colour and cost me Rs 9500 plus taxes.

My old friend the Sony Ericsson z530i is safely secured in its original package in my cupboard at home. Too many memories of using Ziggy. Well you can stare that's the name for my old mobile. I have spent many an hour talking to someone whom I can no longer claim to be mine. Tracked cricket match updates while traveling on the train by calling up friends. Shot a whole lot of pictures in Ooty. The list can just go on and on. Ziggy thanks for being such a good companion. I almost had a shock when someone tried to steal the phone in the bus, but by good luck and presence of mind I got you back in one piece.

Thanks for all the good times!

Now it's time to keep moving with the times with Sammy! That's my new friend:)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.