Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Decision

Musings.....

Well I do not know who all are going to read this post.
May be someone from my current office might read this!
To cut a long story short, I got an offer from a leading company. A good offer too.
But with all the problems and short-comings that are here, I chose to continue here.
Let me see how things progress.
The 2-year clause continues to weigh heavily on my mind.
I am trying to bring in changes, clarity and a systematic approach to work. Two months more to go for completion of probation.
If things continue to move downwards then it will be "quits".
There is a gut-feeling that good-times are around the corner.
Let us hope for the best.

1 comment:

Karen Xavier said...

Mahesh, that must have been some decision... am sure what you dream of and wish for will come your way. I too hope someone in your office read this... :)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.