Friday, April 27, 2012

Poem - 15 - Lines for Whom ?

I know you are there in my heart,
I hope that I have a place in your heart too...
Sometimes when it rains in the evenings....
I wish I was with you.
Holding your hands and looking into your eyes.....

Listening to the waves crashing on to the rocks,
Admiring the silvery moonlight,
Glistening on the white sands.
I wish I was with you.
So many dreams so many desires.

I fear all of them will come crashing down.
Dearest both of us know-
What runs in our hearts?
I don't need to say it,
Neither do you.

All I know is that,"I love you."
And that you love me.
Maybe circumstances shall cause us to drift us apart.
Lead separate lives.
But promise me!
I will be someone special in your heart-
As you were, are, and will remain in mine.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.