Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Early Bird Gets its Worm....

No time for proverbs, it is just that from this month onwards I have been put into the first shift, I have to be in office at 6:30 A.M. and my shift gets over at 2:30 P.M., it is a new experience. I have to get up at 3:40 A.M., brush my teeth, have some bread, dress in formal wear with a tie, and cycle to the station. I have to catch a 4:30 A.M. train, get down at Avadi and board another train leaving Avadi at 5:10 A.M., I manage to reach office in the nick of time, at around 6:25 A.M.. Then it is work, with lots of practice documents, I feel terribly drowsy between 7:45 A.M. and 9 A.M., but my seniors tell me the drowsiness will go away in a couple of days, till I get used to coming early.

I have breakfast in office, the food that they serve here for lunch, does not suit my taste, so I have lunch in a hotel and retun home by around 5:15 P.M., then it is time for a bath, some reading, then dinner, and I am asleep by 8:15 P.M..

That is my life till August 8, and then the shift will change. I will write about it then.

Cheers folks.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.