Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Life Goes On....

It is about 3:20 in the morning, surprisingly I am not feeling sleepy, no work today, finished reading some online short story collections. This is my second month in the night shift. Work is good, though it gets monotonous at times. Looking at the way the company has grown, I feel privileged at having gotten a chance to work in this organization.

Night shift is tiring, and is taking a toll on my eyes. Right eye is perenially red like Vijaykanth in a fight scene, and I am feeling a bit uncomfortable while reading stuff on the computer screen. Need to go to a doctor and get my eyes tested.

So the show must go on, and we need to earn our daily bread, and we need to perform our duties.

So folks cheer up, some more posts around the corner, bye take care.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.