Monday, October 22, 2007

Hi everybody, I reached home safely at about 12:15 A.M. on Saturday. I left office on Friday night at 10:05 P.M., after waiting at the bus-stop for about 10 minutes, I got bus no. 18-K and reached Chennai Central Station at 10:30 P.M.

I was surprised to note that the train to Arakkonam scheduled to depart at 10:15 P.M. was still there, I got into the train, and reached Putlur by 12:05 A.M. The station was empty except for a couple of dogs playing with each other and some beggars who always sleep on the platform.

There was a hint of moisture in the air and a cool breeze blew which made me pull my monkey-cap over my head. I cycled to my house whistling an old Hindi song. I reached home without any incident, and slept like a log till 10 A.M.

I don't know maybe I will be put in the second shift the next month. Let us see what happens.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.