Tuesday, January 02, 2007

memories
A New Year-A New Beginning..

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY

So one more year has flown by and another year has started. The year had its fair share of highs and lows of me and I am looking forward to 2007 as I am leaving my first job and joining a new company.

The 18 months that I have worked in this company, has brought in a lot of happiness and knowledge. The joy that I felt when my first month's salary got credited into my account, the nervous tension that I experienced when I had my own bank account and used an ATM for the first time will all be cherished forever.

Life is a constant sea of change and I believe I have taken the right step in joining another company. I pray to God to give me strength to carry on and learn new things and fulfill my dreams.

Thanks God for all you have given and for all that you will give.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.