Friday, June 20, 2008

Musings....

Some questions on love.....

In a relationship is it imperative for the man to take an initiative and say-"I love you" "Will you marry me?"

Will a woman never understand the feelings that a man has for her, unless he asks her the "question?"

Can a good friendship turn into a good relationship of love and culminate in marriage?

Will such a marriage stand the ravages of time and egos?

Is it really better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?

Will she ever understand, that she is the only one in my mind, and I want to hold her hand?

Perhaps the month of July, shall hold the key to this confused chain of emotions.........

1 comment:

Aswin Kini said...

Some questions such as "I Love you, do you love me?" are best left unasked? Why? Because girls seldom answer these questions properly and when they do, their answers drive you to insanity!!
Women are the ultimate jigsaw puzzle, each piece looks so identical that you think that it should be placed in a certain manner, but the real finished jigsaw puzzle turns out to be the exact opposite of what you thought.

To sum up my reply: Yes! IT IS FAR BETTER TO HAVE LOVED AND LOST RATHER TO HAVE NEVER LOVED AT ALL".

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.