Saturday, June 14, 2008

Musings....

Like Hamlet I continue to delay.......

Three years since I met her, three years since she ignited a spark in my heart.

Three years-I have been wanting to tell her-"I Love You."

Three years-I have not had the courage to do that.

I hope I am able to tell her soon.....

Will I ever be able to tell her-"I want to hold your hand..."

I am frightened that she will consider me to be a hypocrite and all this while all my acts were with a hidden intent. I can't bear to think of losing her friendship.

Lord give me strength to confess my feelings to her....and the courage to bear any disappointment that may be caused if she chooses to say-"No" and reject my love.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.