Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Pink Slip

No folks no one gave me the Pink Slip, I am thinking of saying farewell!

14 months with my current employer, one team trip to Ooty, one annual appraisal, thousands of pages of editing, lots of errors, lots of new friends, learning lots of new things, missing double offs, working night shifts; after going through all these varied emotions, I think it is time to bid adieu. I am losing my love for writing, have no time to meet my friends, more importantly it is nearly four months since I went to the local ground and enjoyed a game of football or cricket. I need to relax, focus and get back to what I do best-"write."

It is time to move ahead.

Keep reading the blog for further developments and updates.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.