Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Three days more


Three days more to go.......


 


I am leaving my job. Do not know what I am going to do next:) Caught you there right:) I am not telling you where I am joining. There are spies everywhere:)


 


Jokes apart 18 months is a pretty long time. Met some interesting people, made some good friends, met some really quirky/crazy/strange characters.


 


Got a digital camera, got a portable music player, moved to a large and spacious house closer to the city. Worked in the night shifts. Missed two Diwalis because of work.


 


I have lots more to write, but I guess it has to be at some other time.


 


It was fun working here. I am carrying some memories from this place and hope that I have left a lasting impression on the minds of the people with whom I worked.


 


It is time to prepare to say goodbye!


 


So wait for the final farewell!



1 comment:

Sevitha said...

hi pal,
nice talking to u. just keepin touch and update ur blog, so we can keep track of u. no goodbye's as friends never tell it.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.