Monday, November 17, 2008

You want to get out?

 

 

Leaving......

 

I got signatures from the various department heads as per office procedure. I did not have access to certain rooms, so once the formalities were done I had to leave the Travel Department room. I was waiting for the security guard to open the door for me(access card based entry and exit).

A senior employee of the company walked up to me and asked-"So you want to get out....?"

 

I answered with a smile-"Yes, sir both literally and figuratively."

 

So that is it folks.

 

Goodbye to one more company, one more set of colleagues, heaps of memories good and bad!

 

It is time to move on.....

 

See you soon with a new set of office experiences, at a new office, with new colleagues and new blunders and glories.

 

So until we meet again:)

 

Adieu!
 

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.