Saturday, February 14, 2009

Five Years!

Time flies so fast.

Five years back on this day I met with a horrible accident.
I would have died and even the doctors gave up on me.
I was in a coma for a week.
I was on life-support.

Somewhere deep within me a point of light glowed and I realized my purpose.

My guardian angel took me to heaven and to hell and said-"Mate! There is a time to live and a time to die."

On the eighth day I showed signs of consciousness. I was in the hospital for three months and after two complicated surgeries I survived and am alive and typing my tale here.

I may no longer have a Valentine, but the significance of Valentine's Day will continue to haunt me till my guardian angel calls me.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.