Friday, March 05, 2010

First Semester Results Out!

Folks some good news I have passed in all the papers in my first semester. (MBA Project Management).

I managed to clear two papers literally by the skin of my teeth.

The Good Lord above, the Goddess of Learning and the Examiner have been kind enough!

I was really worried about one paper called Quantitative Methods and I was worried that I would fail in it.

I was surprised that I had got the maximum marks in it.

Two papers for which I had studied and researched a lot--I barely got through.

Now the second semester has even more complex papers and I need to focus on them.

One paper-Financial and Management Accounting is giving me the jitters.

Folks, wish me luck.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.