Monday, September 08, 2008



A BUSY THURSDAY

Thursday evening as I am returning home after work, I get a phone call, and I am informed that my aunt is hospitalized. A distant aunt(do not ask me the exact relation), she is still my aunt. I visit her at the hospital, her blood sugar had increased and she had complained of chest pain and nausea. The doctors conducted their usual round of paisa-vasooling tests and advised her to be admitted at the hospital for three days.

I was dog-tired and with one more visit to the hospital on Friday, I had to take a day’s leave at the office.

All is fine now, aunt has returned home and everything is fine with the world.


No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.