Monday, September 22, 2008


On Naukri..

 

Thanks to Tata Indicom's superfast Plug n' Play modem-230.4 kbps I spent 30 minutes to open my gmail inbox. Then I realized the speed was too slow so I switched to the HTML mode and thankfully Mozilla made the inbox open quicker. Then I created a profile for myself on naukri.com. Let me see if someone wants to hire-"A postgraduate in English Literature with 3+ years experience in Instructional Design and Copy editing."(That is my headline).

 

Let us see what happens seven weeks to go before I receive my relieving letter, hopefully will find something by then.

 

Hope, that is the pillar on which our lives rest.:)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.