Thursday, September 18, 2008


The Letter

 

So after three months of contemplating, weighing options, and postponing my decision, I took the plunge and tendered my resignation yesterday. Will be serving a notice period of two months. After that.., I do not know, am going to sit jobless in my house for two months and study like the devil for my IAS Prelims 2009. Perhaps find a simple 9 to 5 job. Guys and girls any openings in your companies:)

 

This time I will have to score much higher than the cut-off to ensure that I do not get caught in the caste quota thing.

 

Some interesting conversations with people from HR. I guess I have made up my mind. So people wish me luck.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.