Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Books

I went on a book-buying spree this weekend and bought the following books:
"Charlie Brown you don't look 50."
The Abominable Man.
The Locked Room.
Murder at the Savoy.
The last three are police thrillers written by Maj Sjowall and Per Wahloo. Originally written in Swedish. They star Inspector Martin Becks.
If you like reading crime fiction, this series is bound to entertain you. Try reading them.

I also managed to read two David Baldacci thrillers last week-"The Camel Club" and "Hour Game." Seriously entertaining the tension never stops, but I felt that "The Camel Club" was a bit too long. Waiting for the next batch of Baldacci thrillers that my friend has promised to lend me.
So long.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.