Saturday, August 30, 2008


Waves....
The waves kissed my feet and returned to the ocean, I stood there on the beach all alone, lost in thought. In the distance the fishermen were returning with their catch of fish. I continued to stand in silence reflecting on life. I do not know how long I am going to go on with this charade. Each time I think isn't this the correct time; and each time something or the other pops up to ensure that this isn't the time!
Come September and lots of things are lined up; of which the fate of very little is in my hands. There shall arise some clarity in the way my professional career is going to shape. I think that enough has been written and spoken and it is time to take the plunge and time to send the "white envelope" with the "letter" to all concerned. Let me see what life is going to present....
On the personal front, well no more dilly-dallying, once the third week dawns perhaps there shall be some light at the end of the dark tunnel of my confused heart.
Some lines might appear cryptic, some pure rubbish!

You are young and life is long

And there is time to kill today

And then one day you find that

Ten years have got behind you

No one told you when to run

You missed the starting gun

Courtesy-"Time" by Pink Floyd.

But hey dude life has to go on:)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.