Thursday, August 28, 2008


TAGGED!!!
Finally someone tagged me, after three years in blogosphere, and resisting a temptation to tag me on my own; priloza finally tagged me.
So folks here comes the list:
Last movie seen in a Cinema hall?
"The Lives of Others" a German movie, seen as part of a movie festival. A bit on the serious side, with powerful performances by all.
What book are you reading?
"The Fire Engine That Disappeared" by Maj Sjowall and Per Wahloo.
Favourite board game(s)?
Battleship
Favourite magazine?
"National Geographic" and the now defunct "Target."
Favourite smells?
The smell of freshly ground coffee early in the morning(cliched stuff!). The fruity fragrance of the mild perfume, used by someone very special:).
Favourite sound?
The sound of the birds that chirp in my garden early in the morning and the music of the violin.
Worst feeling in the world?
When someone whom you trust with all your heart cheats you.
What Is The First Thing You Think Of When You Wake?
I thank God for everything that has been given to me and pray for a safe and happy day.
Favorite fast food place?
Vellore's Gyan Vaishnav Punjabi Dhaba-Mount Road and T.Nagar. The Amber Hotel in Kolkatta.
Future child’s name?
Neha(girl) Moksh(boy).
Finish this statement. “If I Had A Lot Of Money I’d…”
Still love her, perhaps get married to her right away.
Do you drive fast?
No. How fast can one go on a mountain bike.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
(No.
Storms - cool or scary?
Cool, I have always been fascinated by lightning and thunder.
Do you eat the stems on Broccoli?
Yes.
If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
I prefer not to dye my hair.
Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Pune, Kolkatta, Tiruvallur, Chennai.
Favourite sports to watch?
Football, T:20 cricket, and F-1 racing.
One nice thing about the person who sent this to you -
Priloza is the finest illustrator I have ever known, a good friend, extremely witty, and independent.
What’s under your bed?
I sleep on the floor :)
Would you like to be born as yourself again?
I choose to answer this question twenty years later
Morning person or night owl?
Schizoid owl
Over easy or sunny side up?
Sunny side up!
Favourite place to relax?
All alone on the beach with a book to read, a bottle of lemon soda to drink, and my Sansa E-250 for company.
Favourite pie?
"Death by Chocolate" the taste remains in my mouth even after 12 long years.
Favourite ice-cream flavour?
Butterscotch with nuts.
Favourite movie?
It's a Wonderful Life
You pass this tag to?
Ashwin

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.