Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Monday Morning Blues......

Waking up on Monday mornings and getting ready to start for office, I feel like Mark Twain's boy-hero Tom Sawyer. It is not that I hate my job or I am bored with what I do. It is the sheer necessity to get up from my bed.

For almost two years I worked in a KPO and worked at the oddest possible hours and my whole physiological system went for a toss. To report to work at 6:30 AM I had to get up at 3:45 AM so that I could catch the 4:35 train and reach office on time. Night shifts meant sleeping from 11:30 AM to 7:30 PM boarding the 8:30 PM train to report to office by 10:30 PM.

Now when I have got a job with regular working hours it takes a Herculean effort to get up at 6 AM. I do not know if it is because of the winter or if I have gone plain lazy. Somehow I just do not feel like getting up in the mornings.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.