Friday, December 05, 2008

Musings...

Dearest,
I don't know if you are reading this.
I don't know if you have ever read anything that I have written here.
I don't know if you ever will understand what you mean to me.
I don't know if you ever will realize that you were, you are, and you will be the one and only one.
I don't know why you are silent.
I don't know why you are doing this.
Perhaps this is the end.
If it is....
Can you just tell me.
I promise you-
There will be no fighting, no ego hassles, no blaming.
We will depart as good friends.
This is the only thing I ask of you.
Please for old times sakes at least.

Dearest!
I am sorry I am not sure if I can continue to call you Dearest.
But old habits die hard!
Perhaps a few weeks, or months, maybe a couple of years.
Till then I shall cherish the memories of the time I spent with you.
Those memories will continue to be a part of me.
You shall remain as always in a special place in my heart.

For you forever,
Nevermore.............

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.